The widespread use of N2, LN2, He or Ar in laboratories poses a potential asphyxiation hazard to personnel. If an inert gas leaks or builds up in a confined area it can deplete the O2 to dangerously low levels.
The use of enriched O2 in laboratories poses both a fire risk and hyperoxia risk to personnel if it were to leak or build up in a confined area.
The O2NE+ and Safe-Ox+ from Analox Sensor Tecnhology are an affordable, low maintenance, long life solution to assist in mitigating the risk of using these gases in your laboratory.
- Long life, low drift sensor lasts up to 7 years
- Minimum calibration check required - only every 12 months (user maintainable)
- Simple to read "OK", "Alarm" and "Fault" indication
- Easy installation and maintenance can be conducted by the user
- Additional (quick connect) alarm repeaters available if more than one entrance to the laboratory
- Assists in compliance with Exposure Limit regulations such as EH40
- Supplied with relays which can be used to trigger ventilation or building management systems etc
Safe-Ox+™ is a simple to use, wall mounted oxygen enrichment and depletion monitor which has 2 audible/visual alarms which will trigger at 23% and 19.5% O2
which means that lab personnel can take evasive action in the event of a gas leak.
Delivery Includes: Main O2
sensor unit with 2 relays and 1 alarm repeater to be placed at the entrance, with mains power supply