The inoLab® benchtops are perfectly designed for modern laboratory surroundings. The key pads are clearly outlined and easy-to-operate, their smooth surfaces are easy-to-clean and the operation is self-explanatory. All meters include a universal power supply and a convenient stand with sensor support. If desired they can be ordered in application oriented sets including sensors and accessories. Securely traceable with the cutting edge inoLab® Multi 9630 IDS and inoLab® Multi 9620 IDS.
- Secure measurement data
- Digital sensor recognition
- Complete documentation
- Wireless ready
High-tech made by WTW for challenging applications. Two digital inoLab®
multi parameter instruments for IDS sensors for simultaneous measurement of equal or different parameters and sensors. Two (inoLab®
Multi 9620 IDS) or three sensors (inoLab Multi 9630 IDS) could be connected either by cable or via wireless modules. A large color graphic display protected by a glass plate supports the representation of readings and information, The anti-bacterial keypad minimizes the danger of microbiological contaminations. The robust lower case made of zinc diecast provides proper stand and perfect shielding against interferences. A high quality stand for alternative left or right mounting allows easy adaptation to the requirements at the working place.Secure measurements
Documentation according GLP/AQA
- Digital data transfer eliminates interferences, provide secure calibration data and makes documentation of sensor data easy.
- The smart sensor rating (QSC) gives information about the true condition of an IDS pH electrode and increases safety of operation
- The CMC function for pH visualizes the optimum measuring range and supports correct measurements.
- Visual display for the channel in order to provide correct allocation of channel and sensor.
Compatible to conventional pH measurement
- Automatic digital recording of all sensor data for distinct documentation
- Optional user administration for clear allocation of user and measurement results and assigning different access levels
- Transfer of data as *.csv format via USB to PC, if desired transfer direct to Excel (MultiLab Importer, part of scope of delivery or as download from internet)
- Additional transfer to USB memory drive or selected printer
IDS WLM Kit.
- pH module (accessory) capable of being integrated for pH, ISE and ORP electrodes with DIN or BNC plug and 4 mm banana plug. For temperature sensor.
For wireless measurement of pH / ORP, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, or turbidity. Consisting of a wireless module for sensor and meter, USB charger and universal USB power supply.