Refrigerated Circulating Bath LTC 4 Grant Instruments
The Refrigerated Circulating Bath LTC 4 from Grant is a versatile system that can be used in the laboratory with a comprehensive specification to suit low temperature applications. There is an Optima™ digital thermostat for precise temperature control assembled with TX 150. The range of temperatures is -30 to +100°C and the refrigerated circulator includes a powerful integral pump that allows temperature-controlled fluid to be circulated to external devices. The refrigerated circulator has a user calibration facility for accuracy at the required operating temperature. It also includes a visual alarm and countdown timer to alert the user when attention is needed.
- Stability ± 0.1°C
- Has an easy use rotary dial and two function keys
- Clear 4-digit display that can be read from a distance for instant reassurance
- Operating setpoint plus 3 adjustable pre-set temperatures for convenience
- Liquid protection and over-temperature cut-out
- Easy access to coolant reservoir for local cooling of tubes, bottles etc.
- Powerful efficient cooling, ozone-friendly refrigerant
- Dual-position bridge plate, ensures visibility/accessibility of the thermostat whilst optimising bench space
- Robust construction, corrosion resistant materials, stainless steel tank that makes it durable in harsh environments
- 5°C thermostat on/off switch; stops tank freezing when operating with water
|Catalogue Number||9.721 067|