Heidolph Hei-Plate Magnetic Stirrers: Safe Heating and Mixing
The Hei-PLATE Magnetic Stirrers from Heidolph provide quality and reliability – without compromising your pocket.
Excellent, Powerful, Safe & Smart
Built to last a lifetime, the Heidolph Hei-PLATE magnetic stirrers have a sealed and fireproof housing with a unique Kera-Disk® hotplate coating, which provides exceptional chemical resistance and short heat-up times. The powerful heating capacity of 800w allows the process times to be drastically reduced.
Alongside quality, safety is top priority when it comes to choosing a magnetic stirrer.
The Hei-PLATE series from Heidolph have several smart features that will help to ensure a safe operation, like the dynamic residual heat indicator, a separate way to activate the heat-function and an independent second safety circuit.
- Two independent safety circuits switch off heating in case of overtemperature situation, preventing fires or other accidents
- Hei-Control Software for the MR Hei-Connect and MR Hei-End helps automate and save your process parameters
- Unique Kera-Disk® coating is extremely chemical-resistant, scratch-proof and easily cleaned
- Residual heat indicator for all models prevents burning hazards
- Digital illuminated display for easy setting and monitoring values
- Robust thermal insulation prevents corrosion – suitable to use with dry ice
- Strong magnetic field allows easy stirring
- Shut off system in case of a short-circuit, a damage to the temperature sensor, a motor failure or other
- A separate on/off switch for heating, prevents unintentional heat-up.If heating is switched on, the on/off button is illuminated for visual control
Accessories, Attachments and Add-Ons
The Heidolph Hei-PLATE Series Magnetic Stirrers have a wide range of accessories and attachments available. They will make your life much easier by reducing the risk of fire hazards when replacing oil baths and heating mantles in the lab.
Also, with the heat-on and starfish add-ons you will be able to turn your magnetic stirrer into an efficiency-increasing reaction station for up to 45 samples simultaneously.
POA means "Price On Application". Items displaying POA instead of the sell price do so for a number of reasons, not least because we anticipate some additional information is required in order to supply the most suitable options/configuration to each individual customer.