This Atlas Syringe Pump XL is supplied with two 4 port valves and two 25ml syringes by default.
The Atlas Syringe Pump is a versatile volumetric dosing and/or sampling system. It allows 2 independent refilling flows, one continuous flow, reaction sampling, intelligent control of pH and temperature dependant dosing.
It consists of two syringes, multi-port valves, and it can be controlled from the front panel, by a Reactor Master, an Atlas Base or PC software.Main Features:
- Flexible: Use as 2 refilling pump channels or 1 continuous pump channel or an autosampler;
- Easy to use on its own: Twist and click control knob and large display;
- Automated reagent addition: Dispense simply by volume or flow rate over a time period or create advanced flow profiles;
- Versatile: 10 reagents to one reactor, 1 reagent to 10 reactors, 5 reagents to 2 reactors, one continuous flow, etc;
- Automated reaction sampling: Use with the Autosampler module to regularly aspirate samples into 2ml HPCL vials;
- Wide flow rate range: 0.5µl/min to 200ml/min with the Atlas Syringe Pump XL;
- Intelligent: Pump to control pH or pause if a reaction temperature is exceeded;
- Full data logging to a .csv file;
- Compact Size: Fits conveniently alongside reactor;
- Excellent chemical compatibility: PTFE, PCTFE and glass.
The Atlas XL Syringe Pump is suitable for use with Syrris Atlas & Globe Batch Reactor Systems.