Complete with UVA Calculator, the Sensorex UVT-LED (PearlSense T254) is the world’s first UVT monitor to incorporate a UV-C LED light-source as opposed to a conventional mercury lamp. It is this exclusive feature that ensures the device gives reliable and stable readings over a great period of time, regardless of the conditions.
With the Sensorex UVT-LED the UV-Transmittance is measured automatically and displayed on the backlight LCD screen. Thanks to its unique single lamp and sensor design, the Sensorex UVT-LED eliminates any drift, contrary to what happens with other multiple lamp and sensor monitors.
The low operating cost and convenient size of the Sensorex UVT-LED make it a must have equipment for UV system control. A handheld model is also available, with battery operation and carrying case.
- Single lamp and sensor design
- Ultra-long lamp life
- UVT measurement with 1 cm path length at 254nm
- Allows offline usage & direct installation into a pipe or open channel
- Automatic UV-Transmittance measurement every 60 seconds
- Automatic wiper cleaning and self-calibration check
- Ultra-small product design for easy retrofit installation
- 4-20mA communication and 24 VDC power
Should you require any more information on UV Transmittance Monitors, please contact a member of our Sales Team.