The DissoClean Mark II is a fully-mobile, in-place multi-vessel washer that eliminates the need to remove, drain, clean and reposition dissolution vessels.
The Nozzle assembly may be used In-line, or at right angles for special washing needs. The DissoClean Mark II is able to clean up to 96 vessels before refilling the 55 litre wash tank and emptying the waste tank. Electronic level sensors prevent overfill and overflow.
Very easy operation. Simply insert the nozzles into the Vessels and turn on the main switch to evacuate spent media. Then press wash cycle button once for Automatic Wash and Drain. The nozzles can operate either simultaneously or independently.
Optimun Wash every time. The high pressure diaphragm pumps exert 45psi through strategically placed jet ports to provide an optimum, 360 degree wash quality. Even stubborn surfactants are easily washed away.
- Approx. 1 minute to clean 6 vessels
- In-place vessel clean-up: cleans 6 vessels in just 1 minute
- Repositioning validation no longer required
- 3-nozzle washer assembly
- Adjust for in-line or right angle use
- Nozzles operate simultaneously or independently
- Electronically Controlled Wash/Drain Cycle Operate Nozzles Simultaneously or Individually
- Fits All Tester Vessels Regardless of Manufacturer
- Quick Release Connectors
- Fully Mobile