The ColiMinder® CMI-02-LE is a fully automated measurement system which rapidly measures microbiological contamination in water samples. It is the low-energy version of the ColiMinder® CMI-02 as it can be powered by 12V batteries, 100/240V to 12V ACDC power supply or by a car electrical system. It serves in areas with reduced power supply for the long-term monitoring of bio-contaminated water samples. It can be installed in tough environmental conditions (IP65 protection) and can measure the samples within 15 minutes.
For measurement frequency, the devices 15-minute measurement is followed by a 9-minute cleaning cycle. The continuous mode means that is can make up to 54 measurements a day and interval mode means that the time between measurements can be set manually by staff. Persistent mode uses samples and will focus solely on sample 1 or 2 whereas alternating mode can focus on both. If needed, measurement frequency can be increased to approx. 80 a day for a short period without cleaning.
The key features of this device include:
When it comes to data transfer and visualization, measurements data can be directly transmitted to a server using the internet and live data visualization can be shown on a dedicated website where the results can be downloaded. There is the option to get automatic notifications to be sent via email or SMS or results can be saved to a USB flash drive directly from the device itself.
Application Fields include:
- Measurement time for quantitative results: 15 min.
- Performance (measurements per day) Standard: up to 56 (1x cleaning) or up to 45 (2x cleaning)
- Special case (with reduced cleaning): up to 80
- Number of sample intakes: standard is 2 (optional - 10)
- Housing: IP 65 (powder coated aluminum)
- Full working cycle incl. automatic cleaning: < 30 min.
- Power supply: 12V DC
- Space for device W x H x D: 60 cm x 60cm x 30cm
- Dimensions W x H x D: 55 cm x 50cm x 21 cm
- Weight: 15 kg
- Detection limit (E.coli): 0.8 mMFU/100ml
- Detection limit (Enterococci): 0.5 µGU/100ml
- Detection limit (Total Bacteria): 0.5 µU/100ml
- Temperature range for operation: 0°C to 40°C
- Reagent cooler: 0°C-20°C, 90W